Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Orebro Open 2006

Orebro Open strooke again. Last year we didn't have contest. The organization decided to make this contest every two years (when there's no f3b wc) I don't find the results but I know the podium: 1st Tobias Knoblauch, 2nd Espen Torp and 3rd Martin Weberschock. Congratulations guys!!! The classic contest was won by Martin Weberschock with a Dassel (I have a blue one in some place of my house, don't ask me where exactly).
When I studied in my school I didn't choose Swedish subject (what a great mistake!!!) So "reading" the report of the modellsegelflyg I think that the best distance task was made by Martin W. with 30 laps (Nice number for a task B). And reading this phrase: "Pasi Väisänen blev fyra och Joakim Ståhl belade femte platsen med sin alldeles nya Crossfire." I could think that Vaisanen and Stahl are flying Crossfire. Mmmm.... I don't know. I try to investigate (this Summer is being so bored... I have time to make things like that)