Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Orebro Open 2006 II

Mattias Hammarskiöld has sent me an accurate information about the contest. (Thank you Mattias). I was right with podium. With this results I think Tobias Knoblauch is the leader of the Eurotour with 298 points aproach. They made 4 rounds without duration in 4th round.
Joakim Stahl was flying his new Crossfire and Pasi flew his small Racemachine. That's the advantage to make yourself your planes, small, medium, big, bigger, ... you can have the same plane for different conditions. Martin and Tobias flew his Radical. With this plane I have some doubts. First the price (about 1600 €, I wasn't enough brave to ask if it was included ballast, bags and wiring) and second the features of this plane. I know this plane works very well with people like Herrig Bros, Martin and Tobias (the only pilots) but it would be a good plane for "normal" people? I mean, Crossfire is known as a plane with very good conditions if you obey the instructions and settings that comes with it. Radical will be so "easy" to fly or will be a plane just for expert pilot? Martin is a person with a long experience with the design of planes so I'm sure that Eurotour 2007 and WC will be a very closed fight between Crossfire and Radical. I'm sure.