Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nearly I don't fly!!!

Today has begun with bad news... I've forgotten screw that hols T-Tail of my Altus!!! I've had to get used to the idea when Dani and Javier have helped me to find an alternative screw that let me fly at least some flights. And they did it!!!! Thank you very much guys!!!!

Again, the wind has changed of direction when we've finished to set the winches (I'm right with you Dani, next time we'll go to the south side of the field) so our launches has been very pour. We have been practicing duration flights, Dani with Radical, Javier with Warp, my father with Crossi and me with the best plane of the world ;-)

Dani showed us his new Altus (RDS version), now Walter is making Alberto's one and then will make mine with RDS system too.

Some photos here.