Sunday, December 13, 2009

F3F Spanish Championship 2009 Second day

We already have F3F Championship!!!!! Tomas Eklund has been steadiest pilot. Second position was for Iñaki Elizondo, he has been all competition in top positions, but penalties have avoided to get Gold medal. And third... Dani Portella, I think he had very bad luck first day of competition, today has flown with some ballast in his Altus and got good scores. First six piots flew Freestylers excepting one Altus.

At mid morning I was in 8th position (after 3rd round) but my flights and final withdraws put me in 12th. I'm happy with my performance, my V-Ultra Plus is Ok and my landings were right :-)

With this contest also, F3F Catalonian League has ended (1st Carles Aymat, 2nd Luis Mejias & 3rd Daniel Portella)

Scores and Photos.