Sunday, January 21, 2007

My first flight with a New Age

Today I went to the field club without my father. I'm very lucky to have friends like Carles who picked up to me in the train station (one more time). Today had to be a transition day waiting for set up my New Age, and it really was a transition day. When we arrived to the field I realized I have forgot my Caracho's Wing joiner :-( So today I spent my time to help Carles, Dani and Javier with their flights. Dani is a very good friend and although he flights with elevator in left hand (I use right hand with elevator) he has borrowed me his New Age. I have made two flights (no launches) with very good feelings, I hope my New Age will works as good as Dani's one. He has told me some secrets :-P like CG and tow hook position, so it will be easier to trim my weapon for this season. Some photos here.