Sunday, January 14, 2007

First traininig of the year

First traininig of the year. Carles, Alberto, Javier, Daniel, my father and me. We met at 10.30 but we arrive at eleven :-P Some chat while Javier was flying his heli and Alberto his new hand launch. We start to fly a little bit late. Wind direction was not clear and we're pretty lazy. Finally we set the winches in one of the corners of the field. While my New Age arrives I go on flying with my Caracho. Signal reception problems are not arranged. Servo and receiver were changed and my right aileron is still shaking when the radio is closed to plane. Next step, change the wiring. If everything is ok next weekend I will go to Walter's home to pick up my NA, and maybe I will also fly on Sunday.
One year ago I began to work with F3B at Home blog and a lot of things has happend, good things like the Europhia flying, my good performance in f3b nats and Palencia contest, the trip to Italy and my new speed record, and bad things like my very bad performance in Madrid contest and Europhia crashing. Bad and good experience will help me to be a better f3b pilot (I hope to have more good ones like bad ones :-P )