Tuesday, December 26, 2006

More than twenty thousand visits to this blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeahhhh!!!!!!!! Yesterday, I don't know when :-P some of you made visit number 20.000, I'm very happy with my work in this site and with all people from all the world that have made fantastic contributions from France, Norway, Spain, USA, South Africa, New Zealand, United Kingdom,.... Next year three main targets for this site: I am designing two kind of t-shirt: one is the common t-shirt of f3b at home blog and second one will be a Special Edition for my "Contributors", the third and final target will be to go on with this project, keep the amount of info and improve the promotion in www of my blog.

F3B at Home wishes to you nice flghts, lots of 1.000 points tasks, lots of 16.XX seconds in task C and happy 2.007