Wednesday, August 30, 2006

More than 10.000 visitors

Yeaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Sooner than I thought F3B at Home Blog has achieved a magic number: 10.000. I'm very happy with this new project and I hope that it will works for long time. I'm very grateful with people like Chris Jubb (UK), Les Stockley (NZ),Charles Flee (RSA) and Egil Roland (NO) They have made great contributions (I hope to receive more in the future, guys!) Amazing to know that people from three continents are helping me to make better my blog :-) and thank you very much to people like my father, Carles Aymat, Daniel Portella, Javier Portella, .... They have taught a lot of "f3b" things, they have to stand me in f3b contests and even they have brought me to International contests :-) (I hope next season we will make more trips, Carles and Dani).

Sergi Valls