Sunday, August 27, 2006

Finally we could fly again :-)

Yeahhh!!!! A whole f3b day... What a nice day. We have met with Portella family in Pla de Vent club, it has a new field, good, but the field doesn't have soft land :-( yet. We have to wait for the growing of the grass). But we were so exciting to fly again that my father and me weren't scared to damage our planes. It was a fact to land very very sweet. I realized I have lost some practice with flying and everything, so today has been a day to restart the trainings (in 6 weeks we'll have f3j nats and a f3b contest)
I have been flying my dear Caracho with new CG and tow hook position. At the end of the day I was happy with my launchings and I think this CG let me fly better. Next sunday I'll go on with the set my Caracho and then I will be able "to make hours" with him and then I will begin with the reset of my Europhia. I think I will fly €fia for f3j contest and Caracho for f3b.
It was a full day with broken lines, changing position of the winches because the wind, thermals, strong wind,... and also we missed people like Carles Aymat and Sergi Subias (our team mates) and I hope to see as soon as possible
Today was a special day so I have uploaded some photos in my gallery.