Sunday, July 30, 2006

My new Caracho's ballast

Sometimes I'm not proud of myself (just sometimes?...) and one of those times was the day I realized I had forgotten a pair of bars of my Caracho's ballast in Castiglione airfield, 1.200 km aproach from my house. Homer Simpson would say something like: D'oh!!!! So I had to order a ballast kit to Vektor Modelltechnik. Rudi (Vektor Modelltechnik guy) told me he didn't have any but he still had a kit that was owned by Peter Hubbertz. Wooowww...!!!! So know I have the ballasts of Peter Hubbertz (this afternoon the packet arrived from Germany ). I have compared mine with P. Hubbertz ones and there's a lot of differences that I will explain later. Just a comment, it seems like P. Hubbertz ballasts had been studied, modificated and re-modificated by a team of guys from NASA, CSI and F1 Team. You can see some photos to understand what I mean.