Sunday, March 05, 2006

Zeus and Eolo don't like F3B

Three Sundays in a row we can fly for the weather, what's up? Sometimes bad air sometimes rain don't let us to flight :-( Today was cloudy and a little bit windy, we decide to set the winches, and when we had already nailed them the direction of the wind change completely :-( Maybe somebody is having fun beyond the clouds. I do not laugh as much. I just could make a photo of Europhia before rain arrived. I have 8 weekends before the crazy month begins (National Champ, National Open and Castiglione). Certainly my Caracho 3.1 will be my first model if nothing strange happens, I will not have enough time to set the Europhia (my f3b instinct is not brilliant)