Sunday, January 09, 2011

Training distance task

We we're very quiet yesterday. We just could met in Pla de Vent field my father, Javier and me :-( Dani had to work, Alberto was sick and Sergi Subies was bussy in Barcelona. Fantastic weather, very sunny and good wind for launches. Megaline 1.22 still worked fantastic and I spend all day long making distance flights. Javier is very happy with his Vampire, it looks very nice an performes very well in launches. My father finally got good settings for launches with his Crossfire and brought his new toys for 2011 to make some photos: FX-30 and Extasys by Jiri Tuma.

Seniors in Action

I've planned to train next weekends to set up Altus for distance, yesterday I flew with 400 grams of ballast getting 270-280 meters launches. To be more competitive I have to ballast Altus whit more lead but anyway I think 400 grams is a good beginning.

15 weekends before Kirchheim removes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!